June 12, 2021 to June 18, 2021
Location: , Kansas City, KansasCategory: Member Ministry Event
Teachings will be on a variety of issues such as:
- Effective Prayer Ministry
- Understanding and Praying for the Healing of Sexual Abuse
- Overcoming Addiction
- Restoring Boundaries
- The Roots of Our Brokenness
- Becoming Responsive to the Father’s Love
- The Cross and Confession
- Releasing Living Waters and CrossCurrent into the Local Church
- Restoring Honor to Men and Women
- Listening for the Healing Word
- Renouncing Idols
Participants will become familiar with the Living Waters program and its 20 lessons in the Living Waters: Restoring Relational Integrity through the Broken Body of Christ guidebook.
Who should come to a training?
Living Waters Training is for men and women seeking to start a healing group in their local church or strengthen an existing group in your area. If you are in leadership, whether in healing ministry, an existing group or in a pastoral position you are encouraged to apply.
As one who will be leading others through a healing process it is expected that you have entered into your own process of healing and found freedom and growth in Christ-centered relationships. Those still bound by compulsive behaviors are discouraged from applying.
Click here for more information.